McNeil Swimming & Diving Booster Club
Date of Meeting: (02-01-16)
Meeting Time: 6pm
· President-Beth Gavin
· Vice President-Liz Sullivan
· Treasurer-Annette Bogusch
· Secretary-Danita Beier
Attendees: Coach Foss, Coach Kerry Carter, Beth Gavin, Annette Bogusch, Danita Beier, Liz Sullivan, Amy Vaughn, Amy Vaughn, Michelle Harris, Joy Hancock, Janet Harris, D'Anna Youngman
Announcements & Discussion
· Checking on Hill Country Bible Church for the banquet. Cost is too high at Avery Ranch, more info on the way.
· Senior Parents! We need your help with Swimming Banquet.Contact Beth Gavin.
· Thank You Mr. and Mrs. Chin for hosting The District Dinner. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. A Big Thank You to all who donated for this dinner. Shaving hair was a little different this year, some of the MAV Girls wanted to participate. Go MAVS!
· Team picture with Regional swimmers. Tuesday Feb. 2nd.
· Coach Foss will talk with the swimmers to decide what events they will swim.
-32 teams at Regionals
- top 6 swimmers from district finals go to Regionals
· State------For Swimmers not going
B Days- Day Off
A-Days-pool, or study, swim, G204 (10:00am) Bus on A Days
· Regionals-all set.Organization with RRISD, Coach Foss has the bus reserved and sharing with RRISD. Name Tags are completed for Meet.
· RR Natatorium- Consultant presented plans for 50m with diving well - received favorably. Next steps to help aid the process with positive encouragement to benefit all groups involved. At this point the little details will be handled at a later date.
· More information for Water Polo at a later date.
· 2016-2017 Swim and Dive Booster Board-
· CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!! District and Regional are a week apart.
· 2/5 & 2/6 - UIL REGIONAL MEET @ The Woodlands Natatotrium
Next Meeting: Please join us! Date: 3/
Location: - B113 (Coach Foss's room).